No Man's Sky: The Animated Series No Man's Sky: The Animated Series

Very cool. Try to animate a time-lapse shot of a sunset or something, on an alien world. I wanna see that.

Iphone 666 Iphone 666

I really like the opening logo eye ball guy face planting. It cut straight to the movie perfectly. And this was a funny concept. Good work!

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

WOW

Brilliant. A perfect metaphor for LSD and ego destruction. Organic life amassed from the world around it, while consciousness is smothered by the worldly desires. Blasting off is quite the experience!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

great!

very well done. I love this. It's very accurate and informative. Awesome dude.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

oh my god.

hilarious. i've seen your cartoons before. this is by far the funniest game i've ever played. amazing. total win.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

amazing.

that was one of the funniest experiences i've had on ng.

pinocchio pinocchio

megusta

oh very nice. This is stickerbomb worthy

NorrisKnockout responds:

bam! thank s alot mate!

Meditation Meditation

OM

Very cool. Meditation has had a big impact on my life. Through it I found myself, the one that sees and knows, and came to several conclusions of my own. Check this out: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/danomano65/legit-human I am sure you will appreciate it.

Nondual responds:

Very, very cool man. It's awesome to come across other mediators, there aren't a lot of us out there. I did check out your piece "Legit Human" as well and I'm really digging it. I'll have to really look, and think deeply about it so I can leave a good review.

Something you might like looking at is the term "Nondual" (my username) on Wikpedia. Although, the page is always getting changed, because people are tying to explain a concept that points to "that which is beyond concepts," and this creates a lot of confusion.

Thanks for the great review, I'm glad you like my work. I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on the stuff you're doing as well. I think you have a bunch of great art, keep up the good work!

TL - Clu TL - Clu

nice

well done, believable light and shading :)